Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Technology Thing 7

Easily my favourite piece of technology is the knife, closely followed by the bed, the boat and the bicycle. Fire's pretty good, too. I approve of wine, and of chocolate.

Digital technology? Cellphone. I love that I can talk to the Boy when he's miles out at sea on his yacht, text my mum and dad in Spain, or that I can speak to my kids in Tonga while we're in the middle of the South Waikato whizzing down SH1 at no more than the posted speed limit. The camera is handy (sometimes), and the alarm is the only one I own. We still pay way too much for calls and texts in NZ (tho the bestmates thing is a good deal) - but it's still worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I approve of wine too :)

I'm not sure exactly how I feel about cellphones. Sometimes they're a lifesaver and othertimes I wish I could chuck it out the window!