Monday, October 1, 2007

hi honey, I'm home

hmm, insights. well, one of my personas is a fraction of the mighty acl elgar, so i thought i should make the effort to see what all the shooting's about. also, in one of my real lives i am currently of no fixed abode, a nasty sinister phrase. perhaps a home in cyberspace will somehow compensate for having all my worldlies in a storage locker in parnell ...

in technical terms tho, the hardest part so far is thinking of names: user names, passwords, etc. this is something i often have trouble with. impressed with the front-end ease of modern UIs, so smooth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well congratulations on the beginnings of your blog Coils! :) I will be looking forward to reading your future insights, inspirational commentary, random ramblings, and the occasional funny photo. Haha, anyways- enjoy!